Our full service bindery provides an extensive collection of capabilities to finish and mail your publication.
Whether you publish a newspaper, magazine or catalog, we have the in-house capabilities to stitch, trim, collate, insert and address your publication. Additional services include polybag wrapping and sticky note application.
Stitching, Inserting, Labeling
- 3 Muller Martini stitchers with inkjet
- 3 Muller Martini 227 inserters (All 4 into 1)
- 2 Kansa inserters (4 into 1; 3 into 1)
- 2 Cheshire labeling lines
- 6 Scitex Inkjet systems
- 3 Videojet Inkjet systems
Cutting, Sealing, Wrapping, Tipping
- 2 Guillotine cutters
- 1 Kirk Rudy wafer sealer
- 1 Shrink-wrap tunnel
- 1 Kolbus tip-on machine
Buhrs 3000 Polybag System
- Cheshire label for mail copies
- Onsert up to 3 pieces plus product*
- *Gimmick feeder capable of placing products such as CD's, product samples and more.
Evergreen 's postpress department features a polybagging line to combine your publication with up to four additional pieces in a sealed, clear bag.
Evergreen can apply your preprinted sticky notes to the cover of your publication.
Call for additional details.